Patient Quality and Safety in Nursing
Patient safety is an important and vital element of quality nursing care. However, the nation’s health care system is susceptible to errors, and may be prejudicial to safe patient care, as a result of basic systems flaws. A spread of stakeholders such as patients, individual nurses, nursing educators, administrators, and researchers, physicians. governments and legislative bodies, Skilled associations and accrediting agencies area unit chargeable for making certain that patient care is safely delivered and that no harm occurs to patients.The responsibility of those stakeholders in addressing patient safety within the context of a nursing shortage is mentioned, along with specific actions they need taken, and can continue to take, to promote safe care.
- Track 1-1 Public Health Nursing
- Track 2-2 Errors in Patient Safety
- Track 3-3 Advance Technologies in Patient safety
- Track 4-4 Infection Prevention & Control
- Track 5-5 Occupational Health & Safety