Telemedicine and e-Health Nursing
Telenursing is one of the most emerging in the nursing fields, wherever the Nurses meet the client through the web-based system, communication, information provided via online this also evolved in personal digital assistant like smartphones etc Telenursing, is one of all promising field wherever they will reach everyplace like rural areas, access in emergency things etc. Advances in technology change nurses to act with patients remotely. This has LED(semiconductor Diode) to the term “telenursing” or “telehealth nursing,” that’s made public as “the use of telehealth/telemedicine technology to deliver treatment and conduct nursing apply,” advantage of telenursing: price saving, flexibility simply to achieve the rural areas, and quality care.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Applications of Telemedicine
- Track 2-2 Preventive e Health Systems
- Track 3-3 Applied Health Informatics
- Track 4-4 Telehealth, telemedicine and telerehabilitation
- Track 5-5 e health: Cyber Medicine
- Track 6-6 Emergency Medicine