Nursing informatics Specialty is that integrates nursing science and technology with multiple information management and analytical sciences to manage and communicate knowledge in nursing. It supports nurses, patients, the interprofessional tending team, and different associate in their decision-making altogether roles and settings to attain desired outcomes. This support is accomplished through the utilization of knowledge structures, information processes, and information technology.
- Track 1-1 Key role in Healthcare
- Track 2-2 Nursing Management
- Track 3-3 Information Technology in Nursing
- Track 4-4 Nursing Informatics Specialist
- Track 5-5 Clinical Analyst